Selection for the 2nd Training Started!
The selection for the second training, Training T2 has started.
Training is addressed to students studying in the fields related with food production (food engineering, food control, food technology and biotechnology, food chemistry, catering) from the High Education Institution (HEI) implied in the Project: University ”Lucian Blaga” Sibiu, Romania; University ”Claude Bernard” Lyon, France; University of Food Technology Plovdiv, Bulgaria; University of Debrecen, Hungary.
HOW to APPLY
Applications are NOW open for the second training, TRAINING T2 (spring 2018). Four students/HEI will participate at the TRAINING T2.
20th November to 30th November 2017: Candidates register off-line.
Application should contain Certificate of Bachelor/ Master/ PhD student + Curriculum vitae, Europass model, in English.
Documents will be deposed at a local registration desk:
- University ”Lucian Blaga” Sibiu, Romania: Faculty SAIAPM, Monica Mironescu;
- University ”Claude Bernard” Lyon, France: IUT Lyon, Pascal Dupeux;
- University of Food Technology Plovdiv, Bulgaria: Technological Faculty, George Kostov ;
- University of Debrecen, Hungary: Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences, and Environmental Management, Institute of Food Technology, Endre Mathe
1st to 20th December 2017: Candidates are registered on-line on the project platform. Each student will receive an email of confirmation with contact data. Students connect on line and complete their profile.
1st December 2017 to 20th January 2018: Contest. Students connect on line and write essay (max. 2 pages) about a food product that can be developed within the project, according to a task selected from the web platform. Essay content will be available to participants at 20th January 2018. Essay is uploaded as pdf on the platform.
21 th January to 31th January 2018: Grading essays, by a local selection committee (each HEI). The first 12 students/HEI will be selected to present their idea, with solving complains for the essays, by a committee for solving complains. Oral presentation of the essay in English, with solving complains for the oral presentations.
1st February 2018: List with 4 students/HEI to participate at T2 + List with reserves.
- TRAINING T2
1st February to 25th April 2018: Training T2, with two parts:
– 1st February to 15th April: on-line training on the web platform. Students are working in international teams to design a product, participate to on-line courses on developing innovative foods based on tradition and assuring sustainability;
– 16th April to 25th April: practical training in ULBS and Supremia. Students are working in international teams to develop prototypes for innovative foods based on tradition and assuring sustainability.
The project KNOWinFOOD was developed under the umbrella+ of Erasmus+. Travel and accommodation costs will be supported by the program Erasmus+.
Skills and competencies acquired by participants: innovation skills and competencies in innovative food design; initiative and creativity thinking; abilities for working in international teams; experience in using a modern educational tool, based on a collaborative environment; digital competencies.