Knowledge triangle for food innovation by harnessing the tradition and assuring sustainability
KNOWinFOOD project runs from September 2016 – February 2019 at Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu under the auspices of Erasmus + KA2 actions, Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education 영어 강좌 다운로드.
The project is coordinated by a team of academics from the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food Industry Environmental Protection ŞAIAPM. The project also involved as partners: University Claude Bernard Lyon, France; University of Food Technology Plovdiv, Bulgaria; University of Debrecen, Hungary; Supremia S.A 다운로드. Alba-Iulia, Romania.
The project aims at bringing together students of education and industrial innovation in an integrated collaborative environment (educational platform) in order to stimulate and guide students to develop innovative food products, which values tradition and sustainable resources (sustainable) 마인크래프트 하마치2.
The objectives are correlated with the three members of the knowledge triangle:
• EDUCATION: design an innovative and attractive educational platform for students to increase their participation and skills development for innovation in the food;
• RESEARCH: systematization of knowledge in traditional foods, sustainable resources and innovative food ingredients and technologies;
• BUSINESS: The recruitment and training of students in an effective way as future employees 다운로드.
KNOWinFOOD is addressed equally, participants in achieving innovation in the food industry, namely students, teachers and industry, as follows:
• Industry experts suggest topics for innovative products developed within the organization (subject can refer and improve innovative technology to provide a product);
• Students choose from suggested topics and bring innovative products or solutions to improve processes 카라 허니 다운로드. They write short essays describing the proposed innovative products in terms of: item (s) innovative (e) produced traditionally associated environmental benefits (natural, social, cultural) aspects of marketing 다운로드.
• To find a solution for innovative product available to students knowledge base for traditional products, sustainable resources and innovative ingredients, made in the project;
• essays by students are made available to food establishments to develop innovative products 다운로드.
• Based on the essays, it selected a small number of students (40 students, one 10 / each participating university) participating in three online trainings and practical to develop prototypes of innovative foods 다운로드.
• Essays may underlie the development of prototypes for innovative food, insofar as collaborators in the industry want and this is possible.
An outline of the project is shown in Figure 1 다운로드. A model of training is given in Figure 2.